The Round Table

The website of The Round Table Guild, Fiesta

PEOPLE! )x

MakeMyDay

Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

PEOPLE! )x

Post by MakeMyDay on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:41 am

Everyone has left the guild... I have the academy master title on me, I try to keep money and rewards running in our academy that is full of inactive members that I can not kick out... Boots is gone, and I am in serious trouble with overflooding storage full of items I can not store elsewhere... I don't wanna quit, I don't wanna give up... but how can I do this alone, when only person even willing to help me is Tuke, and we can not make room in storage or academy... this drives me nuts! The guild is like home to me, but I can not run it alone, at least not like this. And I need to make room in storage, there is tons of things that are not needed... (like magic crystals, there is not many quests needing those and they come like raining from maps, I'd rather fill those slots with stuff people really want, like t3 potions and scrolls). I gotta run total of 3 academies... all my time goes wondering if all 3 guilds has something to offer to the players creating their guildbuff... but I am getting tired... not even mentioning the amount of money this takes. But that is not something I feel like complaining about too much, I can make money... just need the energy and time.

Someone give me a solution please.
    Athemis

Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-03-24

Re: PEOPLE! )x

Post by Athemis on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:15 am

Sissy!! DX *hugs* I miss you

I really wish I could help. I really do. But my laptop is broken and I cannot log into Fiesta until I can pay my bill. I miss TRT, I miss my guildies, I miss our insane guild chat that would keep me up for hours even when I knew I had morning class the next day.

I tried to run warring TRT by myself, but with the lack of time I had, I just couldn't..I couldn't recruit, I couldn't stand around yelling 'TRT is recruiting!!' I couldn't convince old members to come back, because they were content in their current guild. I ended up placing the master to one of my keepers, and I am now guild hopping/guildless.

TRT will NOT end. I'm going to revive it, one way or another. I want to hit 75 so I have access to more resources before I take this on. For all its glory and what it stood for, we can't let this guild die.

By the way, the only people in TRT's current academy are Evil_Kitone and ConsGammer, two friends of mine. They're the ones eating up your silver >.o
    Kitone

Number of posts : 1
    Location : Somewhere, over the rainbow, it's pretty high up...
    Registration date : 2010-01-04

Post by Kitone on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:03 am

Hey, I'm one of the two pplz eating up your silver, thanks for it by the way. It's paid for all my restoning, and most of my gears. I'm sorry I can't offer any real help or advice on the matter but even if there were no rewards it wouldn't really bother me that much, I didn't join for the rewards in the first place. That and the rewards really aren't that important right now, seeing as it's just the two of us in the academy anyway.

I heard what happened to the guild, such a shame, but I believe good things should happen to good people so as soon as I'm able to I'll be willing to help revive it. This guild sounded pretty cool, so I'm up to fight for its cause.
    MakeMyDay

Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Post by MakeMyDay on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:34 pm

These two are actually not eating my silver that bad, and I seriously appreciate your loyalty to us, who are not even paying that much for leveling. I also have my own guild to take care of, Metalheads has luckily not that many academicates anymore...(ahmagawd, goddess forgive me saying that loud) I pay them but am rarely on those charachters running that guild, so people leave the silent guild (and I am not too sorry about that). The one eating my time and effort most at the moment is HellsDancer. They asked me to join for months, and I was not willing to leave TRT or AlteredStates either, but finally I gave up and joined... being the highest level player in a guild is such a burden, at least for a cleric. Everyone wants something all the time, and yes I understand buffs and advice is needed, but I seriously wish I could sometimes concentrate to my own doings without someone demanding me to warp buffing.

I actually wish I could put Stonecold back to TRT and just give the 975 extra hp to these two instead of the 520 I can with Salisylic... -.-

But without the master rights I can not do a poo for this issue. I seriously hope Boots comes back. I miss her... our conversations, playing together, the heartshooting humour flowing in the air while doing the most boring repeats there is... her company made me survive the JT's! So yeah,I miss mypixelated spouse.

Glehh. Nao I feel bad about complaining... I know you guys wanna help. I just keep waiting.

Thanks for being in our academy you two by the way. It means alot to me.
    Lynn

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2008-12-31

Post by Lynn on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:33 pm

I feel so sorry to hear this all.. First, yeah, I went to Clothes on Fire. I apologize for not being in the guild much.. but just being only one online for days and hours creeps me out.. It's not a surprise you went to HD Sissy. And yeah, being highest level mostly sucks.. not to be rude but, everyone wants your company, help, attention, and time. No wonder you're complaining since I totally understand it. When I'm in Eldy and not afk, I get spammed as hell too lol..

About the Miss Boo(b)ts case, I really miss Morehh Mor too.. I wonder where she been since I didnt hear anything about her for times. Her humour and jolliness always been some highlighter for the guild indeed.

May TRT Live!!

~Lynn

p.s. I think its awsome you two are in academy leveling, just to keep it alive. Thanks for the trust in TRT.
    Asian4Life

Number of posts : 229
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post by Asian4Life on Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:53 pm

I will be back >
    LyZa

Number of posts : 124
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by LyZa on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:26 am

.____. *mute*