The Round Table

The website of The Round Table Guild, Fiesta

Farewell for now

Athemis

Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-03-24

Farewell for now

Post by Athemis on Fri May 15, 2009 12:33 am

Well, I have become guildless, for now, until I find my way around to the other guilds. But I'm going to say this: I'm not officially leaving trt. I'll come back, and I currently want to help rebuild the guild from my alt nublet, Conjy. I can find recruits on my Athemis and invite them through my Conjy. In the meantime, Athemis is going to be jumping from guild to guild,
    until I'm out of this nubbish level. Who knows? maybe I can find
    someone for trt from another guild. You guys were the first guild I actually felt a part of. I'm not going to let that go.

After the guild started to fall apart, I don't see a point for staying on my main. So many people left, it's quiet in the chat, and trt isn't the same as when I first joined. I know I haven't been here for very long, but I saw it change dramatically. Most of the members are our alts, meaning we're busy with our mains. Maybe we all just need some time before we can regroup.

Besides, I think I can help the guild more if I do this.

So for now, ciao.

P.S. Hurry up and make conjy admin. ^^ I found someone who wants to join.
    LyZa

Number of posts : 124
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Re: Farewell for now

Post by LyZa on Fri May 15, 2009 1:03 am

Daevor
    Admin

Number of posts : 492
    Registration date : 2008-12-03

Post by Daevor on Fri May 15, 2009 3:11 am

"It's a dangerous business, going out your door.
    You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no
    telling where you might be swept off to." -- Bilbo Baggins.

Keep your feet, Athemis of the Abyss.

Elemental_Charmer

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Post by Elemental_Charmer on Fri May 15, 2009 1:16 pm

Ahhh Athy! NOOO!!!!!! <3 I wish admins can ban people from the guild... I'll keep you all trapped! XD

but I'll miss you Athy my dear :/

-EriAeris, Miss Daisy...
    morilea

Number of posts : 39
    Registration date : 2009-01-05

Post by morilea on Fri May 15, 2009 2:23 pm

Athy's keeping Templana in TRT for now. But, Athemis ish always welcome here!

Very Happy
    Athemis

Post by Athemis on Sat May 16, 2009 10:11 pm

Well, I've joined Avalanche, but I don't think I'll stick around here for long. Might go guild hopping again soon. And on a side note, I can't recruit people for TRT if Templana isn't an admin. >.o Mori, can you pass on the status to her?
    Asian4Life

Number of posts : 229
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post by Asian4Life on Sun May 17, 2009 1:23 am

<---was in avalanch yesterday @_@ and so ish teeny :O
    Lady_Remey

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

Post by Lady_Remey on Wed May 20, 2009 12:42 pm

My son has been member of Avalanch for quite awhile and says that they are falling apart.
    erictanwr

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post by erictanwr on Mon May 25, 2009 9:38 am

guys i am in Paradise now. Ling is still in TRT but may not be long. Lady Boots understands y i had left so i guess no need to talk abt much. People i miss in TRT will be Mew Mew, Sissy, Tuke, Lady_Remey, Mori, Nime and Nimme, LC, Bloody,Brett, Holly, Hannah, Athemis, First Knight and finally the one who build TRT Daevor. In Paradise, I have friends that i had met while I have been playing this game since noob lvl. I got remarry agian to Icey_Moon and Mo was at my wedding XD. I have stop giving away stuffs now cos not much drops when u reach my lvl lol. U also dun get alot of money so i am pretty poor to give away stuffs. And finally for those who still wanna follow Daevor, he is in NoMercy. And those who is still in TRT pls offer ur support to Lady Boots. For those who wanna join my guild, check with me i will ask althought i am admin there. Paradise mostly recuit lvl 70 above. And we pass around Master rights often for free warps lol (base on Trust of every member).I am lvl 90 now and will continue to lvl till i capped. If anyone needs help, remember to ask me Very Happy . I am quite will know now i guess XD. Take care dear ex guildies....
    MakeMyDay

Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Post by MakeMyDay on Wed May 27, 2009 2:13 am

I took Make My out too, but Kitten will stay. The true failure fighter I hate to play, finally reached lvl 50. I try to play the fighter abit more now when Maddie got her mist too. So you can not get rid of me totally. I miss all those who left, but I just can not leave Lady Boots! The person who lights my path in Isya, just being there. Thanks Lady Booties, I wuv joo!

And all others there too. Making the game worth of my time. <3

Make My is in AlteredStates like Stonecold too, Cruel went in Pyro like all my (other) noobs. Rolling Eyes If you need me, don't hesitate to spam whisper all my chars till you catch me. Usually I am there somewhere... at least vending if nothing else. Razz Razz
    Athemis

Post by Athemis on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:02 am

Well...this didn't last as long as I thought it would...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:50 am