The website of The Round Table Guild, Fiesta

A new start, TD and TRT.

_Hannah__

Number of posts : 44
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

A new start, TD and TRT.

Post by _Hannah__ on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:55 am

Hey all,

I am happy to see lots of members of TD moved along with me to TRT. I simply didnt have enough time for my guildies, so I am happy that Deavor has decided to watch over us now, and to accept us in his family guild.

To former TD members, behave and let em see what your worth, try to mix in the guild and dont form us a subgroup, I am not your master anymore, Deavor is, serve him well Cool .

I hope we will have lots of fun together and grow to be a nicer and even stronger guild, this is our family now.

Have fun, Hannah

Daevor
    Admin

Number of posts : 492
    Registration date : 2008-12-03

Re: A new start, TD and TRT.

Post by Daevor on Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:01 am

Yes yes, welcome to the family, new members from TD.

Change often brings challenges, but also opportunity. I envision that we shall grow together, and strengthen the guild together.

A few things I need to mention:

1. Check the guild forums regularly for updates/news.

2. Read all about the Credit System here. Please be aware that participation in the Credit System is i) optional (you don't have to) and ii) a privilege (we don't have to Razz ). "Optional" because we do not want anyone to feel like they have to "work" for the guild, and a "privilege" so that we can protect our guild equips from untrustworthy people.

3. Behaviour. Most guildies in TRT implicitly understand the expected "code of conduct". I don't have much time now, but basically:
    3.1 in war, be noble;
    3.2 in abyss, be noble;
    3.3 in fbz, be noble;
    3.4 at a grinding spot, be noble;
    3.5 in KQ, be noble
    3.6 when you eat your dinner, be noble lol!
    Yeah, I know: be noble, be noble, be noble. You see, the name The_Round_Table was chosen carefully for the image I want our guild to project, and the way I want us to interact with each other and with members from other guilds. I go in to a bit more detail here.

Well, that's that. We warmly welcome you to The_Round_Table, where everyone's opinion counts, and I'm sure we'll have lots of fun together. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. It might even be better to post your questions here so that everyone learns from them.

Elemental_Charmer

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Post by Elemental_Charmer on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:47 pm

Oh welcome! Very Happy Well yaps... Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:49 am